Friday, October 31, 2014

Cute Scarecrow Makeup; Super Quick Last Minute Halloween Idea

This cute scarecrow makeup look literally took only minutes to achieve.  With this look, you can wear just about any eyeshadow combination of your choice.

The most notable part of this look is the stitches on both sides of the face and the patch effect on the nose.  To create the stitches and to outline the patch on the nose, I used a creamy black eyeliner.  I then used a bright pink eyeshadow to fill in the patch on my nose and to draw out the two circles on my cheeks.

The final steps, put on your favorite plaid shirt, some jeans ( if you don't have overalls) and a staw hat.  Voila!! Instant scarecrow!

This idea is by no means my original idea.  I was inspired by others who have done this.  This is just simply my version.

No comments:

Post a Comment