Saturday, November 8, 2014

Recreation- Fall Makeup Look, MAC Humid and Bronze

Today I was playing with a few fall makeup look ideas and finally decided on recreating a look that TiffanyD created a few years back.  The look combines green and a bronze colors, which look beautiful together.

How I achieved this look:
1. Starting with a base, I used Makeup Forever Aquamatic Glide-On Eyeshadow in the color S-60.
2. I placed Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie and Cocoa Bear on the crease.
3. I added a bit of Makeup Geek's Mocha on the outer V of my eye and along the lower lash line.
4. I then placed MAC Bronze on the outer half of my lid and MAC Humid on the inner part of my lid.
I finished off the look with black gel liner and mascara.

I really loved the way this look came together.  Again, this is a recreation of one of TiffanyD 's old fall tutorials.  She posted this tutorial on her YouTube channel, MakeupByTiffanyD.

No comments:

Post a Comment