Friday, October 3, 2014

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Recently, I purchased the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes upon recommendation from a friend.  At first I was skeptical because they claim to add a 300% increase in both length and volume to your natural lashes.  If you're like me and prefer not to use false lashes frequently, this might be the product for you.  The product comes in a great and sturdy case that closely resembles an eyeglass case.  You get two products, the Moodstruck Transplanting Gel and the Natural Fibers.

The Natural Fibers are made of green tea, which will not harm your natural lashes.  So, here's how it works:
1. Apply your own favorite mascara and allow it to dry thoroughly.
2.  Apply the transplanting gel and then immediately apply the fibers.
3.  Apply another layer of the gel to straighten the fibers and set them.  Most importantly, be generous with this layer.  The fibers will not come off.
You can repeat these steps until you get the length and volume you wish, however just two layers are sufficient.

Here are my lashes before and after using the fibers:


I do find that they are long lasting throughout the day and wash off easily.  I love how much longer and thicker my lashes looked.  I definitely recommend this product; it quickly became one of my top 5 beauty must-haves.


No comments:

Post a Comment