Thursday, April 9, 2015

March Beauty Favorites

I'm a little late, but better late than never. Here are my March beauty favorites.

I'll start with face products.

The Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is a beautiful subtle cream bronzer.  I've been using it all month long and what I love about it is that it's so natural-looking and easy to blend.  This will not settle into fine lines nor will it turn orange.  This bronzer scores bonus points because of how long this product lasts.  I've had it for close to 10 months now and it looks like I haven't touched it.  This is definitely worth every cent I paid.

Next up is the Becca blush in the color Gypsy.  This is a cool-tone baby pink, which is extremely pigmented and, in my opinion, pairs perfectly with so many Spring-inspired makeup looks.

Now for the eyeshadows:

This is the Bobbi Brown shadow in the color Champagne Quartz.  This is just one of those colors that is so universal in the sense that it can be paired with just about any other shade and will look absolutely gorgeous.

Another shadow I've been obsessed with this past month is the color Fawn M664 by MAKEUP FOREVER.  I've been pairing Fawn with Champage Quartz all month long and I love the color combination.

For some added fun and sparkle, I've been using the MAKEUP FOREVER shadow in the color Taupe Platinum D562.  This color has been my go-to all month for a smoky evening makeup look.

For lips, I have been loving the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in the color Melted Peony.  To me, it's the perfect pastel pink shade.


Last, but definitely not least, is the Gerard  Cosmetics lipgloss in the color Rose Hill. This picture just does not do this color justice.  I'm person, it is such a beautiful rose shade and the pigment is so intense that no other lip products are needed to achieve high pigmentation.  In general, Gerard Cosmetics lip glosses are all highly pigmented, feel very moisturizing on the lips without that sticky sensation, and last long on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment